Custom Email Broadcast
The custom email broadcast program available from Circuitnet will send a custom email to our subscriber list of industry professionals. Use your custom email broadcast to promote a webinar, announce a new product or service, invite trade show visitors to your booth, or anything you want to promote. Almost any topic is eligible assuming your message is geared to an audience of industry professionals focused on electronics assembly or manufacturing.
Select the day and the time for your broadcast, and your custom message is sent directly to our global readership. This new program is available to all Circuitnet advertisers for one-time broadcast or schedule multiple through the year.
We can create the custom e-mail broadcast from your word document and design for responsive design to ensure your email message displays clearly on all types of devices including full computer screens, tablets and smart phones.
Mechanical Specification Guidelines For Custom Emails
Here are a few examples to review:
- Keep it simple. Focus on your message.
- Images must reside on a publicly accessible web server.
- Use tables in your HTML design. All email programs use different methods to render HTML so high-level coding may not display as intended.
- We recommend that custom emails be no greater than 600 pixels wide.
- Because all email programs render HTML differently, emails should be tested prior to sending. At Circuitnet we use Litmus.com to test how email pages will display.
- Consider spam filters and spam firewalls when coding.