Process Ionic Contamination testing: The world's first and only combined ROSE & PICT tester
Gen3 Systems Limited, a specialist British manufacturer and distributor, has seen a fast-growing customer base for the CM+ Series. Gen3 Systems was awarded, for the second consecutive time, "European Product of the Year" from Global SMT - this time for the new CM+ Series redesign.
The new design is linked to the introduction of the new process control metric instigated by Gen3 Systems: Process Ionic Contamination Testing or PICT.
The CM Series is the World's first and only combined ROSE and PICT tester. The system accurately measures the amount of ionic contamination present on a circuit board, component or assembly.
The 6-Sigma verified CONTAMINOMETERTM CM+ Series manufactured by Gen3 Systems all feature:
The CM Series comprises: CM11+, CM22, CM33, CM33L, CM60 and CMBBT.
- Complete testing cycle within only 3 minutes
- High fluid circulation rate, ensuring fast removal of ionic contaminants from PCBA whilst providing smooth, bubble-free circulation at all times
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit) to predict results of longer tests
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Accurate measurement, even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are huge
- CO2 compensation function, to remove any effects of atmospheric pollutions from contamination results
- Full regeneration in typically < 6 minutes
- New range of PCB/Component handling frames, with integrated draining system
- Measures in accordance with all international and MIL specifications old and new
- The CM+ Series systems provide far superior Accuracy, Sensitivity, Linearity, Precision and Repeatability
Gen3 Systems will be exhibiting their NEW CM22+ System at the IPC Apex Exhibition on booth 3136.
More Information: http://gen3systems.com/cm-series-contaminometer
Tel: +44 (0) 1252 521 500