Gen3 Systems Sees Fast-Growing Customer Base for the CM Series
Gen3 Systems Limited, a specialist British manufacturer and distributor, has seen a fast-growing customer base for the CM Series. Gen3 Systems was awarded, for the second consecutive time, 'European Product of the Year' from Global SMT - this time for the new CM Series redesign.
The new design is linked to the introduction of the new process control metric introduced by Gen3 Systems: Process Ionic Contamination Testing. The CM Series measures the amount of ionic contamination in accordance with all existing test methods often referred to as ROSE Testing as well as the new PICT test.
The CONTAMINOMETER™ CM Series manufactured by Gen3 Systems all feature:
The CM Series comprises: CM11+, CM22, CM33, CM33L, CM60 and CMBBT.
- Complete testing within only 3 minutes
- The entire tank volume is re-circulated 6 times every minute (CM33L up to 240 litres per minute)
- Unique solid gold measuring cell, ballistic amplifier providing a test accuracy of <0.005mS/cm
- Unique CURVE-FITTING Analysis algorithm (Merit of Fit)
- Full regeneration in < 6 minutes
- Smooth bubble-free circulation at all times
- Accurate measurement even when the proportion of test solution to surface area under test are very large
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Measures in accordance with all international and MIL specifications old and new
- All CM systems have proven Gauge R&R (Repeatability and Reliability) of ~2%
- The CM Series systems provide far superior Accuracy, Sensitivity, Linearity, Precision and
- New range of PCB/Component handling frames, with integrated draining system
In addition Gen3 also manufactures conformal coating process equipment - bench-top and in-line systems, SIR, CAF and solderability testing systems.
Gen3 Systems will be exhibiting their NEW CM22+ System at the IPC Apex Exhibition on booth 2225.
For more information visit http://www.gen3systems.com
Tel: +44 (0) 1252 521 500